Offer on How to Nudge your business
We work with you to get to know your business and review the existing procedures and activities driving sales. We can then delve deeper into specific areas that you would like to improve most.
Standard proven business consultancy methodologies are used, including discussions with directors, management, sales, marketing, accounts and potentially customers , to help establish the detail of existing processes and techniques, as well what is and what isn’t working. Discussions include;
· What is the existing sales process, sales cycle?
· What products/services are being sold at what price?
· What are the terms, conditions or license agreements used?
· How do the above compare to the competition?
· What sales techniques are used?
· How are new leads/new business obtained?
· What is the overall perception of the business from an internal and external viewpoint?
· How is the product/service delivered and when?
· What is the website used for and how does it look?
· What marketing activities are carried out?
· What is the invoicing process?
From the Review a Report is produced which gives an overview of the business and performance measurements. The report will also provide an overview of the processes and Nudges already in place and whether they are consistent, positive or negative. The next section of the report will cover recommendations, timing, examples and finally possible implementation strategies. At a later date you can then compare performance measurements to understand the effect of the Nudges.